Navigation


RSS : Articles / Comments


Introduction to Tax

1:16 PM, Posted by Yigit, No Comment

Well, I's born to. I hate paying taxes as you. Yes, it is so frustrating and difficult for me because this is for you. I groan. I, the pain in my chest. My eyes were dry and yes, I occasionally create a new opportunity or two words ... or three. There is no escape for all.

When writing an introduction to the fiscal area, a tent is regrettable, but without effect. In fact, it was President Jimmy Carter, who said that the U.S. - tax is a crime against humanity. Although the term rather pay taxes is not all it seems Thievery. On a fundamental level, we have to pay taxes.

In an ideal world, our taxes pay for things they need, but not always recognized. If you are near then to go on the road, so that their taxes. Flush your toilet, because you pay taxes, and we all know how important it is. You, me and the United States will receive a basic education because they pay taxes. If our country is threatened, to pay our taxes for a military to protect us. Given the chaos in Iraq, one could feel something different than the last, but it is true in both world wars.

The point I am trying to do is control our payments to many essential services that we need. Could it be privatized? Yes, but I'm not sure I want a big business issue, how, when and how much it will cost to clean my bathroom. In some areas, I think, personally, we are better off with the government, things. You can feel the difference, but the joy of the U.S. government. We have our own positions and then fundamentally change!

One area in which both can rely on taxes is a mistake to do with pork. Pork is simply a term used to describe government programs that are not particularly necessary, but Congress spends more money on tonnes. This program of the word of millions of people in a state of a case. We have read about them in new yelling or network and indignation. But we are really outraged?

The joy of the thing with pork is outrageous, if money is in an area other than our own. If one of our representatives, but funds for a major project in our region, which rarely hear how the appearance. The simple fact is that most people as pork or waste our money, unless they are new. On our way to democracy, which is often, as our representatives, make sure that another term. If we really want to feel the difference, not according to the Office? It seems to happen all that much, right?

This introduction into the tax is not provided, so you smile when your next check. It is just another thing that shines the light on the process, you think twice the next time you sit on the toilet reading 137289B form of taxes under section D1, line 83a paragraph 9f. Again, it is not.

No Comment